Premier Dermatology Naperville
This 7,000 square foot medical clinic uses cutting edge sustainable design to reflect the state-of-the-art medical practice. It has a minimal impact on the environment and provides a high level of comfort for both the patients and the employees. Sustainable design features include:
- Prairie sod landscape requiring no irrigation, chemical treatment, or mechanical maintenance, and which fosters biodiversity.
- Raised access flooring with air distribution plenum, eliminating metal duct work.
- Low VOC emitting materials and finishes.
- Passive solar design.
- Daylight and views for all building occupants.
- Recycled and rapidly renewable materials and finishes.
- On site storm water detention and filtration.
These sustainable design elements were used to generate the aesthetic of the building.